COMMUNIQUE ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
We want you to be as in love with your new Statement Tee as we are. So, if it isn’t as perfect as you are, we’re happy to offer a refund, credit or exchange within 30 days* in accordance with our Returns Policy:
- Communique returns may be eligible for a full refund, exchange or a Credit
- If the item does not fit, you are not satisfied with the quality or you change your mind, sale can be returned for a Communique Credit or an exchange
- If an item is deemed faulty, Communique will offer to credit, replace or refund the value of item
- All Return or Exchange Items must be in the original condition with tags attached and meet the criteria of our ‘Return Conditions’
Communique reserves the right to reject returns beyond the return period limit, or items which are not in the same condition in which they were received.
CHANGE OF MIND RETURN CONDITIONS
All Change of Mind returns are subject to the following conditions (‘Return Conditions’)
- The return must be made within 7 days of receipt:
- We will use the tracked delivery date for online purchases as your receipt date
- The items are unworn and in a saleable condition;
- The items have not been altered, washed, dry cleaned or damaged while with you; and
- The swing tag and any other applicable packaging is still attached.
- Communique reserves the right to reject returns beyond the return period limit or items which are not in the same condition in which they were received.
FAULTY ITEM RETURN CONDITIONS
If an item is deemed faulty, Communique will offer to repair, replace or refund the value of the item.
HOW TO REPORT A FAULTY ITEM
- send the details of the fault to email@example.com(please include as much detail as possible and pictures of the fault)
- You must provide a proof of purchase such as a receipt, order confirmation or bank statement
|Return Reason||Who pays shipping||Outcomes|
|Faulty||Communique||Exchange, 110% Store Credit, Refund|
|Changed your mind (Includes wrong sizing)||Customer||Exchange, 100% Store Credit|
- All refunds from Communique are reverse transactions back to the same payment method you used when you placed your order with the exception being if you choose for your cash to be refunded as a 110% store credit.
- Refunds can only be returned to the original payment method with the exception of Paypal which will be returned to a debit card only.
- Gift Vouchers, Gift Receipts, 3rd Party Gift Cards and Communique Credit can be returned for a Communique Credit only.
- When returning a faulty item, you can opt for 110% store credit. Once your return has been received and processed, this credit (in the amount of your paid price plus 10% extra) will be available online in your account, ready to apply to your next purchase.
- Please note, store credits are applied to the account registered with the same email address used to place your order and cannot be transferred from one account to another.
- Store credit is valid for 12 months.
- Once store credit has been issued and processed on to your account we cannot reverse this for cash as per our terms and conditions.
- When Communique receives the item, it will be assessed by a team member
- The process of assessment may take up to 14 days from when the garment is received by the Repairs Department.
- Once the returns team has assessed the garment, you will be notified within the 14 day period if the product is deemed faulty and what the outcome will be
- If the item is deemed faulty, Communique will offer to repair, replace, credit or refund the value of the item plus delivery charges.
- If the fault is “major” you can ask for a refund or replacement rather than a repair
A fault is deemed “major” if:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
- Is unsafe;
- Is significantly different from the sample or description; or
- Doesn’t do what Communique said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
If you were informed the items were faulty at the time of purchase, you will not be eligible to process a faulty return.
All of our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This Policy is not intended to replace, limit or exclude any rights available to you under the Australian Consumer Law.
This Policy is to be read in conjunction with our Terms + Conditions and applies to all purchases made in-store and online through our website.